2020 Philippine Yearbook of International Law
The Philippine Yearbook of International Law is an annual publication that features developments in international law relevant to the Philippines. This compendium on international law features Supreme Court decisions, DOJ opinions, treaties, and the works of some of the country’s luminaries in the field of international law.
- The Constitutionality Petitions on the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020: An Unfortunate Lack of International Law Discourse on Both Sides
by Soliman M. Santos, Jr.
- Implementation of International Agreements and the SelfExecuting and Non-self-executing Dichotomy: The case of three HCCH Conventions
by J. Eduardo Malaya and Jilliane Joyce R. De Dumo-Cornista
- The Search for Justice: Reparations in the International Criminal Court
by Jilliane Joyce R. De Dumo-Cornista
- Domesticating International Law: Resolving the Uncertainty and Incongruence.
by Rommel J. Casis
- International Criminal Court Office of the Prosecutor’s Report on Preliminary Examination Activities – Philippines (Extrajudicial Killings) .
Treaties and Agreements
- Summary of Bilateral Treaties and Agreements
- Summary of ASEAN Treaties and Agreements
- Summary of Multilateral Treaties and Agreements
- Galapon v. Republic
- Kondo v. Civil Registrar General.
- Joint Ship Manning Group Inc. v. Social Security System
- Suzuki v. Office of the Solicitor General
- Zuneca v. Natrapharm
- Alanis v. Court of Appeals
- Human Trafficking: International and National Perspective
by Jose Cabrera Montemayor, Jr.
- Trade and Environment Governance at the World Trade Organization Committee on Trade and Development
by Manuel Antonio J. Teehankee
- Law, Sustainable Development, and Foreign Financing of Infrastructure: Legal Safeguards for Economic, Environmental and Social Sustainability of Foreign Funded Infrastructure Projects in the Philippines
by Johanna Aleria P. Lorenzo
- International Law: A Philippine Perspective
by Harry S. Roque, Jr., John R. Castriciones and David Robert Aquino
- Deposit of the Philippines’ Instrument of Accession to the Service Convention
- Instrument of Accession to the HCCH Service Convention
- The Hague Conference on Private International Law Conventions Webinar Series
- In Larger Freedom: 75 years of the Philippines the Charter of the UN
- Philippine Participation in Various Moot Court Competitions in 2020.