HR & JOB OPENINGS
HR & JOB OPENINGS
Administrative Assistant V – Printing Machine Operator IV
(Apply by: 12 March 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Authorization to Verify Information:
Personal Data Sheet:
Work Experience Sheet:
The Human Resources Development Office (HRDO) of UP Diliman manages all regular item job applications of the UP College of Law. Please proceed to the HRDO links below for the specifics of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants must read carefully and observe strictly the following instructions:
STEP 1: Download and fully accomplish the New RSS Form revised 2019 at: https://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/RSSFormRevisedJune2019.xlsx (NO NEED TO PRINT) and send it to email@example.com
STEP 2: Submit on or before the set deadline to the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO (located at the Mezzanine Floor, Quezon Hall, UP Diliman) the following documents:
- Letter of application (indicate the position title, item number, college/unit) certifying that all the attached documents are true and correct; pursuance to the Data Privacy Act of 2012, a signed Letter of Authorization to Verify Information must be attached
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent photo taken within the last six (6) months and a Work Experience Sheet
- Performance rating
a. for applicants employed in the government service, last and previous ratings are required for appointment by promotion or transfer;
b. for applicants working in private companies and/or classifed according to Job Order/Contract of Service, submission of two (2) rating periods is highly encouraged
- Photocopy of a certificate of eligibility (i.e., board rating, valid license, or an equivalent certification)
- Photocopy of school credentials
a. Official Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma for positions requiring graduate studies, bachelor’s degree or minimum 2-year studies in college/vocational/trade course
b. High School/Elementary School Diploma or any official DepEd certificate, etc. for positions requiring at least basic education
- Photocopy of relevant training/seminar certificates
- Photocopy of previous and current employment certificates with duties and responsibilities, if applicable
1. Applicants from outside Metro Manila may send their applications through a courier provided that all hard copies have been completed, filled, and signed and will arrive on or before the deadline of application.
2. Any application with incomplete required documents shall not be considered and will be excluded from the shortlist of applicants.
3. Late submissions shall not be accepted.
4. Only documents received on or before the deadline shall be accepted and used as basis for evaluation.
Human Resources Development Office (HRDO)
Phone: (+632) 8 981 8500 loc. 2564, 2569, or 2573
JOB OPENING (CONTRACTUAL)
For the above contractual positions, applications must be submitted to the Human Resource Development and Records Section of the UP Law Complex. Interested applicants may contact:
Human Resource Development and Records Section (HRDRS)
4/F (Penthouse) UP Law Center, Bocobo Hall,
Magsaysay Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City 1101
Phone: (+632) 8 920 5514 loc. 217