[Please keep this hidden element and section here.]
[Some text/graphic elements below may appear with duplicates. Whenever necessary, please edit both and don’t delete either.]
UPDATE – The application period for AY 2020-2021 admissions is now CLOSED. Please watch this space regularly for updates.
Applicants to the program leading to Masters of Law (LL.M.) must have:
- A prior law degree (Bachelor of Laws – LL.B., Juris Doctor – J.D., B.C.L. or equivalent) from any jurisdiction in the world;
- Demonstrated aptitude for law studies in the English language (whether demonstrated through IELTS, TOEFL or analogous evidence of aptitude in English) or have previously pursued law studies conducted in English;
- Strong academic record or demonstrated strengths or expertise in legal practice, governmental or intergovernmental counseling work, or are currently teaching or planning to teach law on Faculties in their respective jurisdictions.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents upon application:
- Accomplished application form; (updated February 21, 2020)
- Cover letter;
- Transcript of first law degree;
- Transcript of college degree;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- IELTS or TOEFL scores or proof that prior law degree was taught and conducted in English;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
Submit your application form and related documents (except letters of recommendation, which should be sealed in separate envelopes and submitted separately) in person or through our online form. After submitting your application, please wait for notification from us.
UPDATE – Due to declaration of a public emergency, the original deadline for submission of application forms on April 30, 2020 is moved to . Submission of other required documents will be moved to a later date. Please watch this space for more information.
To qualify for the Master of Laws (LL.M.) at UP Law Graduate School, candidates should successfully obtain 18 to 24 credits in a 9-month period of one academic calendar year.
For any further inquiries, please contact our office or send us an email at email@example.com.