Our Faculty Blog is a space for various commentaries and learning materials (audio, video, or interactive media) from UP Law professors and faculty members. Individual contributions published here do not necessarily reflect the opinions, stands, and values of the UP College of Law and UP Law Center. To sign-up, please contact the Information and Publications Division (IPD) via email: email@example.com — detailed instructions on how to send in contributions or how to make a blog post will also be sent through your email.
1. Individual contributions published here do not necessarily reflect the opinions, stands, and values of the UP College of Law. Each article/post only represents the contributing author’s views.
2. Who can contribute? Regular faculty members of the UP College of Law are already eligible. Part-time or adjunct professors, instructors, lecturers as well as visiting researchers may email their sign-up requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What types of content are allowed? All faculty members may contribute any type of academic content (draft/full papers and various media such as posters and videos) as well as opinion articles.
4. Can a blog post be featured as News or Faculty Highlights? Should you wish to have any article posted under News or Faculty Highlights, please contact the Office of the Dean or the IPD Director first for endorsement to the website team.
5. Should you wish to have any article revised or removed, kindly contact the IPD staff for technical assistance. You can also remove your own blog posts if you are logged in. (Click here to login.)