Philippine Law Journal Volume 96 Student Editorial Board Examination
- The Chair, Vice-Chair, and the eight (8) other members of the Student Editorial Board of the Philippine Law Journal Volume 96 shall be chosen through competitive examination to be given on November 26, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (for on-the-spot legal writing) and from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (for on-the-spot editing).
- On or before October 29, 2022 (until 5:00 p.m.), all applicants must send to email@example.com a comprehensive and detailed CV clearly indicating law school academic performance, as well as any relevant past writing, editing, and management experience, and extracurricular activities.
- All applicants must (a) have a GWA of at least 2.30, (b) not have received a grade of “5”, (c) not have received a grade of “DRP” from the second semester of AY 2019-2020 to the second semester of AY 2021-2022, (d) not be under probation, and (e) be of at least second-year standing.
- By submitting their applications, all applicants represent that they possess the competence, qualities, and commitment to complete the publication of Volume 96 of the Philippine Law Journal within the academic year. The Examination Committee retains discretion to disqualify applicants for lack of fitness to perform the duties of a member of the Student Editorial Board.
- Excuse slips will be provided to all examinees who have classes on the examination day.
- All requirements on item no. 3 are continuing qualifications to be a member of the Board.
- The essay and editing examinations will be conducted via the College of Law Learning Management System and monitored via Zoom. Qualified applicants will be provided with enrollment keys to join.
PLJ Volume 96 Student Editorial Board Examination Committee