Announcement: Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Synchronous Online Seminar
18 – 21 May 2021 | 07:45 AM – 06:15 PM
We are pleased to announce that the UP Institute for the Administration of Justice will be conducting its Synchronous MCLE Online Seminar (via Zoom) on May 18-21, and regularly on a monthly basis.
- Register thru bit.ly/MCLEPreEnlistmentForm18-21May2021.
- A pre-enlistment email will be sent to the participants confirming their pre-enlistment and informing them of the payment details and seminar requirements.
Persons who may have paid but did not receive a pre-enlistment email shall not be considered registered participants.
- Upon receipt of proof of payment, but subject to further validation, a confirmation registration email will be sent with the zoom link on a per topic/title basis and additional seminar requirements including the link to the Evaluation Form.
- Seven thousand four hundred thirty two pesos only (Php 7,432.00) inclusive of the MCLE Participation fee, or
- Five hundred twenty four pesos only (Php 524.00) for two-hour session; Seven Hundred eighty six pesos only (Php 786.00) for three-hour session inclusive of the MCLE participation fee
- Registration is until 13 May 2021. We will only accept 100 participants.
- Refund of payment and/or transfer of schedule to another program will NOT be allowed.
- We will NOT accept enrollment during the seminar.