Practice Exam is not a requirement for the LAE, but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
In order to give LAE examinees an additional opportunity to prepare their devices and familiarize themselves with the Examplify platform, we will give access to a free ungraded Practice Exam. Although taking the Practice Exam is not a requirement for the LAE, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. In addition to ensuring device compatibility and building your familiarity, the Practice Exam will also help establish a better facial recognition baseline for ExamID.
- The Practice Exam can be taken starting May 10, 2021 at 9 AM. You can download and take the exam until May 14, 2021 9 PM. UNLIKE the Mock LAE and the 2021 LAE, this practice exam can be taken at any time between these two dates.
- The exam file for the Practice Exam will be available for download starting May 7, 2021 at 9 PM. You may download the exam file in multiple devices, although you will only be allowed to take the exam once. Once you have downloaded the exam, do not click on “Remove Exam” unless instructed.
- Although the exam is already in your system, it cannot be accessed without an exam password. This exam password will be published in the UP LAE 2021 Course Page 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam. At 9 AM, click on “Start Exam” and proceed to answering the questions (make sure “I am authorized to start my exam” is checked). The exam will run for approximately 30 minutes.
- After finishing and submitting the exam, Examplify will require you to upload your answers. Keep Examplify open until this process is finished. You have until May 16, 2021 9AM to upload your finished Practice Exam.
- This notice applies to those who were able to take the Mock LAE last May 2, 2021, as well as those who are able to take the Make Up Mock LAE on May 10, 2021.
07 May 2021, Admissions Committee, UP College of Law.
Download a copy of the announcement here.