Announcement: Applications for Young Leaders’ Program 2023 will be accepted until 04 November 2022, 12:00 noon.
The UP College of Law, in cooperation with the Embassy of Japan, is now accepting applications for the 2023 Young Leaders’ Program.
Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents (both hard and soft copies) for screening:
- Application for Admission (prescribed form)
- Official Transcript or Certified Academic Record of the university the applicant attended
- Recommendation Letter from the Recommending authority
- Two Recommendation Letters from the Employer or from the supervising Professor of the university the applicant last attended (prescribed form)
- Certificate of Health (to be issued by the medical institution designated by the Japanese Embassy)
- A Copy of the Official Diploma or Certificates of Graduation from the University the applicant last attended
- An Essay explaining applicant’s future plans after the completion of the YLP
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Family Register, Photocopy of Passport or Certificate of the Citizenship (any of these)
- English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL or other equivalent test score)
- Answers to each of the designated essay questions
All hard copies of documents must be submitted to the Office of Dean while soft copies must be emailed via email@example.com on or before 04 November 2022, 12:00 noon.
The Selection Committee will interview applicants and will recommend approval to the Dean who will then endorse qualified applicants to the Embassy of Japan.
Applicants are encouraged to manage their time in preparing all documents in case they pass the screening.
Interviews will be conducted by 08 November 2022 (schedule and zoom details to be sent to the applicants).