Once you have been conditionally admitted to the LL.M. Program, please submit electronic copies and original copies of the following documents:
- Official transcript of academic records for previous law degree
- Medical certificate from the University Health Service (see instructions and relevant forms below)
- Accomplished Student Directory form (printed on A4-size paper)
- Three passport-size photos
- Birth certificate (on security paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) if the applicant is a Philippine citizen)
- Marriage certificate (on security paper issued by the PSA if the applicant is a Philippine citizen who is married)
- IELTS/TOEFL scores or proof that previous law studies were taught in English, if the applicant holds a prior law degree from a country other than the Philippines where the official language is not English
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential from previous law school, if required by the Office of the University Registrar
Enrolling for Subjects
To begin your Program, we ask that you select and enroll in at least 13 units of the available course offerings for your first semester, including two core courses, one entitled “International Law from Multiple Perspectives” (Law 240) for 3 credit units and the other entitled “ASEAN Law” (Law 241) for 2 credit units. You will also select at least 8 units of specialization courses and elective courses.
On your second semester, you will enroll in at least 11 units specialization courses and elective courses as well as in the first part of the thesis course (Law 300), equivalent to 3 units.
During the mid-year term, you will complete the second part of the thesis course, equivalent to 3 units.
The tuition fee is Fifteen Thousand Pesos (PHP 15,000.00) per unit, plus miscellaneous fees.
How to Secure Medical Clearance
- The UP Health Service in Diliman is responsible for issuing medical clearances required prior to enlistment.
- Fill up the following forms (hard copy available at the UP Health Service):
It is recommended that students get their X-rays from outside clinics/diagnostic centers of their choice. Please secure a soft copy of the X-ray for submission to the UP Health Service.
Registration for the LL.M. Program is usually scheduled in August at Malcolm Hall, UP Diliman Campus and at the UP Bonifacio Global City Campus, prior to the Orientation Session for the LL.M. Program.
For any further inquiries, please contact our office or send us an email at email@example.com.