For: All Members of the UP Community
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE DEANSHIP OF THE COLLEGE OF LAW
The Search Committee for the Deanship of the College of Law shall accept nominations from October 25, 2017.
Please submit the following documents, either printed copies with original signatures to the Office of the Dean, National College of Public Administration and Governance; or electronic copies with e-signature affixed emailed to email@example.com:
1 . Nominator(s)' signed nomination letter containing the justification of the nomination (please include current contact details of the (first) nominator);
2. Nominee's summarized curriculum vitae (at most four (4) pages);
3. Nominee's signed letter of acceptance of nomination stating willingness to serve as Dean; and
3. Nominee's vision and plans for the unit to include his/her flagship programs.
All letters shall be addressed to:
THE SEARCH COMMITTEE FOR THE DEANSHIP OF THE COLLEGE OF LAW
(for electronic Copy)
Atty. Liza D. Corro
(for printed copy)
Prof. Maria Fe V. Mendoza
Office of the Dean
National College of Public Administration and Governance
Who may nominate:
Personnel of College of Law, students and alumni, others from outside the college, interested candidates.
Who may be nominated:
The nominee must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Commitment to academic freedom and values and ideals of the University;
- Distinction or outstanding academic credentials in the nominee's chosen field of expertise which should be along the lines of College of Law's disciplines or fields;;
- Filipino Citizen;
- Leadership qualities and administrative or managerial capability;
- Must be willing to serve; and
- Must consider resource generation as important function of the position.
The nominee need not be a faculty member at the time of nomination. Should s/he be appointed, s/he must have a faculty appointment.